|Company: Select Genetics||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Select Genetics is seeking a full-time Sanitation Technician that is responsible for maintaining safe and clean work environment for a new poult hatching facility in Terre Haute, IN.
Select Genetics, the leading supplier of quality turkey poults, with a mission to deliver the highest quality poult at the greatest value to integrated food marketing companies, our commercial production farms, and independent turkey growers.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Clean and sanitize processing equipment and processing facilities;
• Prevent cross contamination by following bio-security policies;
• Work safely with chemicals used in the cleaning process;
• Ensure all chemicals are used in the concentration;
• Adhere to Select Genetics Safety and Bio-Security policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Frequent bending, standing, walking and use of hand tools and machinery;
• Meet tight deadlines and be able to multitask;
• Work in the environment that includes exposure to dust and varied weather conditions;
• Be physically able to lift and/or push and handle up to 50 lbs. frequently during the day;
• Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
• Follow the direction of the Sanitation Supervisor;
• Follow all company regulations pertaining to bio security, animal welfare and safety;
• Attention to details;
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• The ability to read and interpret relevant technical, industry, and government regulations and legislation;
• Previous experience performing sanitation duties preferred;
• Ability to walk and move constantly, use hands for the entire work shift, lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally; bend, stoop and squat to complete job duties; to be exposed to dust, humidity, heat and cold;
• Be able to work extended hours and occasional weekends;
• Valid State driver’s license required.
YES! These positions will be compensated hourly plus eligible for a full company benefits package to include:
Medical Insurance (Affordable rates!) + Call a Doc optional benefit
Dental and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account with up to $500 company contribution
401(K) retirement plan with immediate 100% company match up to 4%
Company Paid Life Insurance = to 1X salary
PTO + Paid Holidays
Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
For more information, please contact: