|Company: Select Genetics||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
We are seeking a full-time employee for a Night Machine Watch opportunity at our hatchery operations located in Foley, MN. This is an hourly, non-exempt, benefits eligible opportunity.
Select Genetics is the world’s largest supplier of quality turkey poults, and an industry leader in poultry genetics and agricultural innovation. We use our expertise in these areas to provide the highest quality eggs and poults (baby turkeys) at the greatest value to integrated food marketing companies, our own commercial production farms and independent turkey growers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pneumatic, plumbing and (limited) electrical repair of incubators and hatchers.
- Hourly checks on temperature in controlled rooms.
- Hourly checks on poults waiting to be picked up to ensure their health and well-being.
- Keep hatching machinery running at peak performance.
- Start up equipment for day’s hatch.
- Record data accurately and effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible and work with little to no supervision.
- Must be safety oriented.
Schedule, Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting wage is $13.00/hour with increase available after 60 days
- This is a night shift position. The hours are 6 pm to 6 am. There will be a two week training period on days and then will switch to nights.
- Rotating weekends with alternating 36 and 48 hours per week:
- Week 1- Monday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Week 2- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
This position qualifies for a full company benefits package to include:
- Medical Insurance (Affordable rates!)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with up to $500 company contribution
- 401(K) retirement plan with immediate 100% company match up to 4%
- Company Paid Life Insurance = to 1X salary
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
We lead the way in providing safe, affordable and quality solutions within the poultry industry.
- Stewardship: We work to build a better future for those that follow in our footsteps.
- Trustworthiness: We will be honest and do the right thing.
- Excellence: We will deliver extraordinary results that exceed expectations.
- Teamwork: We will utilize our unique strengths to maximize our collective success.
- Employee Well-Being: We will provide safety, stability and opportunity for our people
To Apply or Further Inquire Contact: