|Company: Select Genetics||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Select Genetics is a turkey breeding and hatchery business, operating the largest hatchery in the industry and producing over 30 million day-old baby turkeys (“poults”) annually for our customers.
We are currently seeking individuals with the right strengths to fill various positions that add significant value to our operation. Training and/or related experience is preferred but not required. We will train you if you:
- have an interest in working with animals,
- possess a strong work ethic,
- desire to build a fulfilling career with a local organization, and
- enjoy working in a growing environment with advancement opportunities.
Hatchery employees are paid hourly and work four days a week, starting at 5:25 a.m. and averaging 40 hours per week. An ideal candidate is:
- A self-starter with attention to detail and very good hand dexterity
- Able to work well alone and with others
- Capable of lifting up to 25 pounds
Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, and life insurance; a health savings account (HSA); a 401k with a 4% company match; and paid time off.