|Company: Life-Science Innovations||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Are you energized about developing and helping others reach their full potential?
Excited about creating a unique and positive work environment?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced culture working with innovative leaders?
We are seeking an enthusiastic Training Coordinator to join our team!
Life-Science Innovations (LSI) is seeking a Training Coordinator responsible for organizing, delivering and maintaining high-quality training and development programs for its team members and affiliates. A best fit is someone who enjoys learning new and innovative ways to build relationships with others, engaging them to capitalize on their strengths within our organization. This position will report to our Training & Development Lead and is located at our corporate headquarters in Willmar, MN.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide coordination and organization support for organization training efforts.
- Work collaboratively with managers and employees to identify and implement training initiatives and provide feedback to employees, managers, and Training & Development Lead on progress.
- Prepare training and development plans, conducting research necessary to identify and adapt off-the-shelf programs to address company needs. Prepare course materials including training aids.
- Conduct training to develop employee skills and impart organization practices utilizing various learning methods.
- Conduct Organization Orientation for new hires.
- Keep up with developments in the area of training and development field.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities.
- Manage current online training and compliance platform.
- Develop, write, and edit training materials so that they align with the company’s philosophies, values, and needs.
- Provide front-line advice to employees regarding developing and maintaining positive and productive working relationships.
- Perform routine and general administrative work required of the position.
- Travel as needed, up to 10% of the time. This includes out of state and overnight trips.
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, marketing, or a related field.
2. One to Two years of experience in a training, development, or in a public speaking role is strongly preferred.
3. Strong presentation, coaching and interpersonal skills.
4. Must have a customer-service orientation; excellent communications skills; ability to interact effectively and establish cooperative working relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
5. Ideal candidate will have high energy, be adaptable to change, enjoy fast work pace, live with honesty and integrity, and bring a sense of humor to our team.
Company Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
We apply innovative solutions that help our customers provide safe and affordable animal protein to feed the world.
• Employee Well-Being: Each of our employees is unique and we are committed to unlocking his or her full potential.
• Innovation: The new ideas of today will define our success in the future.
• Stewardship: Our decision making is focused on future decades rather than the next quarter.
• Trustworthiness: We say what we’ll do and do what we say.
• Excellence: Our uncompromising drive to do the best.
Apply Online or to Further Inquire Contact:
Melissa Sorenson | Talent Acquisition