|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Salaried||Hours: Full-Time|
We are currently seeking applications for a full-time opportunity on our Customer Service Team in the role of Level II Technical Services Team Member.
This role will be responsible for a variety of customer and departmental technical support services such as engaging the clients with advanced troubleshooting, as well as assisting with the introduction of new product and services to the field. This role requires an individual willing to seek out and create improvements on NTE’s various product lines, our processes, as well as our support tools. This individual must work well as a SCRUM team member, but also autonomously as travel is required (both domestic and international, up to 30%-40% of time). Your role is critical as a key representative through customer technical support and feeding valuable information to the engineering team.
- Provide troubleshooting advice for our existing and new products for both domestic and international customers.
- Support Account Managers with technical solutions, industry knowledge, schematics, and beak treat analysis.
- Create documents such as parts catalogues, technical manuals, or troubleshooting procedures.
- Train internal and external clients on technical aspects of NTE products such as proper use and troubleshooting.
- Manage Technical Services email account.
New Product Development
- Install and support pre-production engineering equipment.
- Liaison with customers to establish test protocols to prove out our new product efficacy.
- Submit timely and valuable feedback to engineering to further product development.
Data Analysis and Management
- Utilize Customer Relation Management (CRM) Software to record customer events, interactions, and to manage customer information.
- Determine, prioritize, and coordinate projects to improve data utilization and analysis (e.g., H.D.A. Alarm System).
- Gather customers’ machine data, generate useful reports, and effectively communicate the information to customers.
Education and Experience Background We Seek:
- Professional verbal and written business communication proficiency is REQUIRED.
- College level educational background related to Animal Science, Agriculture, Engineering, and/or Business.
- An Associate’s level degree is REQUIRED. A Bachelor’s level degree is PREFERRED.
- A Mechanical/Technical aptitude is required.
- Excellence in Communication, Account Management, and Presentation Skills.
- The availability and flexibility to travel both domestically (in the U.S.A.) and internationally for periods up to two weeks at a time and 30%-40% of the year.
- Must have a valid US Drivers License with a good driving record and be authorized to work in the US.
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
Benefits at Nova-Tech Engineering:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation. Not only do we offer a full week of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, two healthcare plans to choose from, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Angela Koosman, Strategic HR Business Partner