|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Nova-Tech Engineering has TWO full-time opportunity in their Shipping & Receiving Department.
Nova-Tech Engineering was founded in 1992 and began as one person’s passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 56 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 190 people, in a variety of roles and expertise.
This role is responsible for the daily activities involved in order processing and the fulfillment of a variety of mechanical parts. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a shipping or parts department and has strengths related to organization, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and customer service. A positive personality is also a must!
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
- Parts order processing and order fulfillment domestically and internationally
- Inventory control
- Working with third party shipping vendors such as: UPS, FedEx, LTL
- Communicating with and serving the needs of internal customers
- Assemble and prepare packages for shipment
- Process and authorize returns and small parcels
- Enter customer and shipping data into software applications; general records keeping
Core Competencies Required:
- Confidence using Microsoft Office Software such as: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail
- Previous experience with inventory and/or parts management
- Previous international shipping experience highly desired
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Excellent verbal communication skills in written and verbal English
- A mechanical aptitude is highly desired
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands to assemble and package parts and enter information into a software database
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The core operating hours range anywhere from 7:00AM – 5:00PM Monday – Friday. This position is a full-time opportunity scheduled 40 hours per week.
Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision, and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
Benefits at Nova-Tech Engineering:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation. Not only do we offer a full week of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, two healthcare plans to choose from, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Melissa Sorenson | Talent Acquisition