|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours:|
Nova-Tech Engineering is seeking an electronics repair | Automation student for an internship!
Nova-Tech Engineering was founded in 1992 and began as one person’s passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 56 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 190 people, in a variety of roles and expertise.
We have a flexible schedule internship opportunity available in our Refurbishing department. We will consider those students that are currently enrolled in a 2 year Electronics Repair or Automation program. Interns have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule while attending school. Start earing money now with a great paid internship!
Advance your skills with our great team by learning how to:
- Find the cause of equipment malfunctions and repair to like new condition.
- Determine if all parts are clean, and of sufficient quality for remanufacturing by means of in-process inspections
- Inspect, test, and measure items to ensure they meet specifications
- Make process improvements and recommendations to management
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
To Apply | Further Inquiries:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Nicole Fisher, Employee Development Specialist