|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time (First Shift)|
Nova-Tech Engineering has a full-time opportunity in their Refurbishing Department. This is a hands on role that works to refurbish/remanufacture a variety of mechanical components to complete the company’s manufactured products through disassembling, cleaning & sanitizing. This process will also involve the utilization of hand and small power tools on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will prefer ‘hands-on’ work that requires a great attention to detail!
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
- Follow procedures through written or verbal instructions regarding remanufacturing duties to be performed
- Rotate through a variety different tasks within the department
- Disassemble, clean and sanitize parts assemblies for remanufacturing
- Examine and determine if all parts are clean, and of sufficient quality for assembly and/or remanufacturing
- Perform daily equipment maintenance
Core Competencies Required:
- Ability to read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, receiving and repair instructions, and NTE procedures
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Strong attention to details with ability to handle, disassemble, and reassemble small parts
- Ability to use hand tools such as screwdrivers, plyers, wrenches, crimpers, wire cutters and strippers, clamps, presses, etc.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to operate a computer to log time, data collection and pulling procedures
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands to disassemble, clean, reassemble, and test
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical tools and parts,
- Eye protection is required at all times which may include safety glasses, goggles or face shields.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibrations
- Hands are exposed to solder, fluxes, metals, oils, solvents, adhesives, and cleaning agents. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the purpose, vision & values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Schedule and Compensation Package:
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
Nova-Tech Engineering currently offers a benefits package consisting of: medical insurance, paid holidays, PTO, health savings account with company match options, vision and dental insurance, short and long term disability, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages starting DAY ONE! We also compensate full-time employees an additional 5 days of PTO during the Christmas and New Year holiday season.
Strengths Based Culture:
We believe in the Gallup strengths based concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
To Apply or Further Inquire Contact:
Angela Koosman, Strategic HR Business Partner