|Company: Life-Science Innovations||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Part-Time (First Shift)|
We are seeking an individual looking for a flexible part-time position with our team. This position offers roughly 16 to 24 hours per week, is a vital part of the organization, and a great opportunity for those looking for a role that fits their schedule.
Purpose : To provide pick-up and delivery service for LSI and affiliate companies and perform other miscellaneous duties including :
• Planning and adhering to an efficient schedule that meets the needs of his/her customers
• Picking up and delivering a wide variety of items from all LSI companies and external entities; items include paperwork, small parts, groceries and more.
• Driving a company vehicle, loading and unloading items for delivery
• Delivering daily deposits to several financial institutions
• Picking mail up from the post office daily; including sorting and distributing internally
• Performing light building maintenance duties, such as organizing and sweeping the basement or changing light bulbs
• Performing light maintenance of company vehicles as directed, such as checking the oil, refueling the vehicle, ensuring all the lights are in working order, and cleaning the vehicles
The ideal candidate will have a knack for building and vehicle maintenance, an eye for detail, open to a variety of tasks, and enjoy working with others.
Applicants must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs and required to follow all site specific bio-security rules. Applicants must also be at least 18 years old, and have a Valid Driver’s License and motor vehicle record must meet company standards.