|Company: PALS||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
An Affiliate of Life-Science Innovations, PALS (Poultry Animal Life Sciences) is a retailer and service provider of equipment, feed, and medication distributed within the poultry and hog industry, located on the West side of Willmar, MN.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Receive and accurately route telephone calls
- Greet external visitors and direct appropriately
- Accurate and timely completion of a wide variety of general administrative, clerical and receptionist duties as required by daily operations. This includes assisting and interfacing with various internal employees within the building
- Serve as on-site point of contact for internal and external customers. Answer questions or refer concerns by communicating proactively and demonstrating commitment to high quality service
- Assist and support with invoicing activities as needed
- Assist the Office Manager with a variety of assigned daily and weekly tasks
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Previous experience and success in a receptionist or office administrative role
- Strengths in organization, time management, attention to detail, and customer service. Positive attitude is a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact with a variety of internal employees and external customers
- Must have basic math skills and ability to organize an office budget using Excel spreadsheets
- Confidence using Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience using common office equipment, such as copiers, fax machines, scanners, a laminator, projection equipment, and calculator required
- This is a full-time, benefits eligible position that will require core hours of availability to work Monday – Friday, 7:30AM – 5:00PM
Please submit a resume or detailed employment and educational history, and a short cover letter stating why you are interested in this opportunity and our organization! Submit an application through our online forms and upload your resume.
Talent Acquisition | HR Recruiting Specialist
***Given the volume of applications we anticipate receiving, we will not be able to respond to phone calls***