|Company: Life-Science Innovations||Wage: Salaried||Hours: Full-Time|
Life-Science Innovations, Inc. R & D team has a full-time opportunity for an experienced and motivated Mechanical Drafter/Designer.
This position will be working on a small cross-functional, niche team of talent working to develop innovative, next generation performance improvement solutions for poultry brooding processes and industry facilities. A best fit is someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys small team collaboration and bringing creative ideas to life.
Minimum Experience & Education Required:
- 2 year Associate level/Technical degree in Drafting/Design
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of product design and development
- High level of proficiency using Solid Works design software
Technical Skill Competencies We’re Seeking:
- Design standards experience
- 5 years experience with mechanical systems design
- Specification development
- Print and drawing checking
- Bills of materials
- Assuring part and product manufacturability
Company Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
We apply innovative solutions that help our customers provide safe and affordable animal protein to feed the world.
- Employee Well-Being: Each of our employees is unique and we are committed to unlocking his or her full potential.
- Innovation: The new ideas of today will define our success in the future.
- Stewardship: Our decision making is focused on future decades rather than the next quarter.
- Trustworthiness: We say what we’ll do and do what we say.
- Excellence: Our uncompromising drive to do the best.
Apply Online or Contact to Further Inquire:
Jonathan Huisinga | R & D Team Manager