|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Salaried||Hours: Full-Time|
Nova-Tech Engineering has a full-time opportunity for a motivated Manufacturing Engineer to join our Team. This cross-functional team works to develop innovative performance improvement solutions for manufacturing processes. The person selected for this role will have tremendous opportunities to add immediate value to this team’s efforts in improving the overall manufacturing process by designing and conducting programs that applies knowledge of product engineering, fabrication, assembly, materials and process flow. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys team collaboration and bringing innovative processes and ideas to life.
Nova-Tech Engineering was founded in 1992 and began as one person’s passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 56 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 200 people, in a variety of roles and expertise. We hire technically passionate, positive, career minded individuals who align with our core organizational values.
Experience & Education Required:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s level education in Manufacturing Engineering or related engineering degree.
• Must possess strong mechanical aptitude.
• Must be eligible to work in the US
Core Competencies Required:
• Experience and confidence with CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design or similar systems
• Proficiency in project management, manufacturing methods and developing SOP’s
• Previous experience working with a variety of materials such as aluminum and plastics
• Experience in presenting complex or technical information to the production team
• Experience working on continuous product/component development and quality control
• Experience working on a cross-functional team
Additional Competencies :
• Leadership: Has demonstrated ability to guide self through activities of the day, complete projects, and communicate new processes, training and technical information to team members.
• Problem Solving: Knows how to get to the bottom of problems, root cause, and resolve the issue at its core.
• Analytical: Evaluates, develops and prepares new processes or systems aimed at improving manufacturing efficiency.
• Communication: Knows how to listen to feedback, extract key requirements, provide direction and align with good manufacturing processes.
• Quality Orientation: Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values: Must have a commitment and alignment with our core values.
• Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals
• Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
• Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
• Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
• Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
• Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision, and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
Benefits at Nova-Tech Engineering:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation. Not only do we offer 5 days of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, medical, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, short and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
To Apply or Further Inquire Contact:
Melissa Sorenson – Talent Acquisition
(320) 905-4627 |Melissa.Sorenson@lsius.net