|Company: Farm Service Elevator||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Farm Service Elevator, located in Willmar, MN, has a full-time Maintenance Technician opportunity.
Farm Service Elevator processes 6.5 million bushels of corn to manufacture over 350,000 tons of poultry feed sold primarily to commercial farms and independent poultry growers throughout Minnesota.
This position will be responsible for the overall general maintenance of our operation’s feed mill equipment, ensuring optimal production with limited down time.
The Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Strong aptitude and interest in working with mechanical equipment; solving mechanical issues hands-on
- Past experience in a Maintenance role is preferred
- Capable of working independently, manage and prioritize time wisely
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs. with no restrictions
- Minimum education: High School Diploma or completed GED
Working Schedule Expected:
- The core working hours for this position is expected to be from 6:00AM – 4:00PM, Monday – Friday with some flexibility
Compensation and Benefits Eligible:
- This position will be compensated depending upon experience and demonstrated skills, and eligible for a full benefits package to include affordable medical insurance plans, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, retirement 401k plan with a 4% dollar-for-dollar match, company paid disability insurance, paid holidays, and more!
Apply Online or to Further Inquire Contact:
Jeanna O’Neill | Human Resources (320) 222-9747