|Company: Select Genetics||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Our organization is proud of a long history of success and innovation in the poultry industry. We are a family owned company who started in 1942, specializing in the production of quality, turkey poults that supplied farmers throughout the central MN area. Today, Select Genetics serves customers throughout the United States and even though we have grown a lot over the years, we are a still a small town family owned business with strong roots in farming.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pneumatic, plumbing and (limited) electrical repair of incubators and hatchers.
- Hourly checks on temperature in controlled rooms.
- Hourly checks on poults waiting to be picked up to ensure their health and well-being.
- Keep hatching machinery running at peak performance.
- Start up equipment for day’s hatch.
- Record data accurately and effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible and work with little to no supervision.
- Must be safety oriented.
- This position is located at our hatchery in Foley, MN.
- Starting pay is $12.50/hour with $0.50 raise at 60 days.
- This is a night shift position. The hours are 6 pm to 6 am. There will be a two week training period on days and then will switch to nights.
- Rotating weekends with alternating 36 and 48 hours per week.
- This is a full time position and would be eligible to participate in our benefits package.
To Apply or Further Inquire Contact:
Michelle Falling | Talent Acquisition, HR