|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time (First Shift)|
Nova-Tech Engineering, a worldwide leader in hatchery and agricultural automation solutions located on the MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN, has a full-time employment opportunities available to join their Manufacturing Team in the role of Machine Parts Loader-Operator. Nova-Tech is a thriving organization with a unique culture and fantastic environment to work in. This role is an entry into the manufacturing world, so we do not require that you have previous experience operating a CNC machine. However, we will require that you demonstrate a great attitude, work ethic, commitment to quality, and align with our core company values.
First Shift Runs 5:30AM – 2PM Monday-Friday
The Company Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision, and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
You’ll be performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Loading CNC machines with a variety of manufactured parts and materials
- Operating drill presses, polishing equipment, using hand and power tools
- Cleaning and inspecting parts for quality
- Reading blue prints
- Keeping the work area clean and safe
- Collaborating with the CNC Machinists to effectively manage machine operation, identify, and solve potential problems
The MINIMUM qualifications to be considered as an applicant:
- 2+ years solid work history (we want to see commitment to previous employment)
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English. You’ll be reading documents and instructions in English and must be able to communicate with others verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate independent thought processes in order to solve problems
- Demonstrate alignment with the company’s core values
To Apply or Further Inquire Contact: