|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time (First Shift)|
We have one full-time, Machine Parts Loader/Operator opportunity on our first shift, scheduled Monday – Friday, (no weekends!) from 6AM – 2:30 PM. We will consider entry-level to experienced applicants with a strong interest in the manufacturing industry. We operate both manual and Computer Controlled multi-axis lathes and machining centers. This position will be responsible for interpreting prints and specifications while monitoring and inspecting parts to ensure they conform to specifications.
Through innovative process automation technology, Nova-Tech Engineering manufactures and engineers automated and robotics systems that serve the agricultural industry across the globe. We are headquartered on the beautiful and historic MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. We hire technically passionate, positive, career minded individuals who align with our core organizational values.
- Ability to read English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Ability to operate a computer for logging time, data collection and pulling procedures
- Ability to follow directions, work independently, and solve practical problems
- The ability or aptitude to read blue prints and use precision measuring tools / instruments
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, stand, and walk during the shift
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
Benefits at Nova-Tech Engineering:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation. Not only do we offer a full week of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, two healthcare plans to choose from, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Melissa Sorenson | Talent Acquisition