|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Salaried||Hours: Full-Time|
Nova-Tech Engineering, a worldwide leader in hatchery and agricultural automation solutions, has full-time, career opportunities available to join their Account Management team. Through innovative process automation technology, NTE engineers and manufactures products that benefit over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 52 countries worldwide. We are a thriving organization with exciting continued growth in our industry!
The Key Account Manager Role is responsible for developing long term, successful and engaged relationships with our customers in the poultry industry. This position will require international travel to countries and territories where Portuguese is the primary language. Our Key Account Managers ultimately spend time educating, training, and influencing customers so they can best utilize NTE automated equipment and processes. You will be valued representatives on our team driving sustainability and continued business growth!
Nova-Tech Engineering is headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, home to a variety of businesses creating a rich network of talent and industry expertise focused on agribusiness, bioscience, and technology.
The Ideal Candidate Profile We Are Seeking:
- A Bachelor’s level degree in: Business, International Relations, Engineering, Animal Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, and/or Agriculture. A background in the poultry industry is highly preferred.
- A mechanical aptitude or previous hands-on experience with automated equipment or robotics systems is highly preferred.
- Previous experience as an Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative, Key Accounts Manager, or Field Technician will be given preference.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with international logistics/Brazilian logistics or working with international import and export is highly preferred.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and Portuguese, additional language skills in Spanish is highly preferred.
- The availability and flexibility to travel both domestically (in the U.S.A.) and potentially to select customers internationally for periods up to four weeks at a time. Travel to Brazil and regional territory will be approximately 50%.
- A valid driver’s license and passport to travel internationally is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
Benefits at Nova-Tech Engineering:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation. Not only do we offer a full week of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, two healthcare plans to choose from, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Angela Koosman, Strategic HR Business Partner