|Company: Select Genetics||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Select Genetics is the world’s largest supplier of quality turkey poults, and an industry leader in poultry genetics and agricultural innovation. We use our expertise in these areas to provide the highest quality eggs and poults (baby turkeys) at the greatest value to integrated food marketing companies, our own commercial production farms and independent turkey growers.
Position Purpose and Responsibilities:
The Invoicing Clerk maintains financial and account records, prepares documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance and verifies accuracy of financial or transactional data. Responsibilities include computing costs and calculating rates for goods, services, and shipment of goods; posting and compiling data; preparing invoices for billing, computing fees and charges, and keeping other relevant records.
The Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Two year Accounting Associates Degree or equivalent preferred; or 4+ years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Proven problem solving and change facilitation abilities.
- Customer-service orientated.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation DOQ + Benefit Eligible
This position qualifies for a full company benefits package to include:
- Medical Insurance (Affordable rates!)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with up to $500 company contribution
- 401(K) retirement plan with immediate 100% company match up to 4%
- Company Paid Life Insurance = to 1X salary
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
We lead the way in providing safe, affordable and quality solutions within the poultry industry.
- Stewardship: We work to build a better future for those that follow in our footsteps.
- Trustworthiness: We will be honest and do the right thing.
- Excellence: We will deliver extraordinary results that exceed expectations.
- Teamwork: We will utilize our unique strengths to maximize our collective success.
- Employee Well-Being: We will provide safety, stability and opportunity for our people
Apply Online or Send a Resume/Cover Letter to:
HR/Talent Acquisition | Select Genetics