|Company: Select Genetics||Wage: Hourly DOQ||Hours: Full-Time|
Select Genetics is seeking full-time HR Office Administrator for a new poult hatching facility located in Terre Haute, IN.
Select Genetics is the leading supplier of quality turkey poults, with a mission to deliver the highest quality poult at the greatest value to integrated food marketing companies, our commercial production farms, and independent turkey growers.
Key Responsibilities of this Role:
- Positively representing the organization welcoming employees with enthusiasm as an initial point of contact for the HR team. Includes phone answering, call routing and greeting visitors.
- Conducting new employee orientations.
- Maintaining employment records and entering employee information into our human resources information system in a timely manner.
- Providing administrative support for the recruiting process, benefits, employee training, performance management and compensation.
- Serving as a support resource to our employees, working collaboratively with managers, HR staff and employees in situations requiring translation.
- Translating written communication and marketing material on benefits, internal publications or company updates, training materials and other documents as needed.
- Responding to general inquiries from managers, supervisors and employees regarding established policies, processes and administrative guidelines.
- Assisting with special projects and other general administrative support as needed.
- Managing all aspects of employee recruitment process.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Will be capable of performing work independently and make decisions corresponding to company needs with responsibility, creativity and autonomy.
The ideal candidate summary:
- Excellent communication skills are required including verbal, written and listening; ability to courteously respond to the needs of employees and establish cooperative working relationships.
- Must be highly organized, analytical, and have an extreme attention to detail. Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee and company information.
- 2 years previous supervisory and human resources experience required.
- 2 years payroll and accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as data entry, managing files and records, designing spreadsheets, computer hardware and software, including applications and updating websites and other office procedures and terminology.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum education: Associate’s level college degree is required.
- Medical Insurance (Affordable rates!) + Call a Doc optional benefit
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with up to $500 company contribution
- 401(K) retirement plan with immediate 100% company match up to 4%
- Company Paid Life Insurance = to 1X salary
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
We lead the way in providing safe, affordable and quality solutions within the poultry industry.
- Stewardship: We work to build a better future for those that follow in our footsteps.
- Trustworthiness: We will be honest and do the right thing.
- Excellence: We will deliver extraordinary results that exceed expectations.
- Teamwork: We will utilize our unique strengths to maximize our collective success.
- Employee Well-Being: We will provide safety, stability and opportunity for our people.
Apply Online or Send a Resume/Cover Letter to:
Human Resources | Select Genetics