|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time (First Shift)|
Nova-Tech Engineering has a full-time opportunity on our equipment restoration team for a technician with a strong electrical and/or mechanical background. In keeping with our commitment to reuse and recycle we, rebuild our machines to extend their life for many years. We are seeking talented people that enjoy fixing and restoring things to like new condition. This person will test, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild assemblies and mechanisms for all of our equipment. If you enjoy making old things run like new again, we are interested in talking with you.
Through innovative process automation technology, Nova-Tech Engineering engineers and manufactures automated robotics systems that serve the agricultural industry around the globe. Our headquarters is located on the beautiful and historic MinnWest Technology campus in Willmar, MN. We hire technically passionate career minded individuals to add value to our organization and align with our values!
The ideal candidate will have experience or basic knowledge with mechanical and electronics troubleshooting and repair. You’ll have an advantage if you understand electronics work like resistance, capacitance, TTL Logic, Multimeters, Oscilloscope Operation; ability to read Electrical Schematics.
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
- Find the cause of equipment malfunctions and repair to like new condition.
- Determine if all parts are clean, and of sufficient quality for remanufacturing by means of in-process inspections
- Inspect, test, and measure items to ensure they meet specifications
- Continually seek process improvements and make recommendations to management
- May assist in general laboratory type work
The Ideal Candidate Skills and Experience:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to details with ability to handle and assemble small parts and electronic components using hand tools, and soldering irons
- Experience with or basic electrical knowledge of: Resistance, Capacitance, TTL Logic, Multimeters, Oscilloscope Operation (highly preferred but not required)
- Ability to read Electrical Schematics (highly preferred but not required)
- Ability to recognize non-conformances to inform leads and/or supervisor
- Knowledge of various MS Office applications such as: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision, and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering
Schedule and Compensation Package:
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week.
Nova-Tech Engineering currently offers a benefits package consisting of: medical insurance, paid holidays, PTO, health savings account with company match options, vision and dental insurance, short and long term disability, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages starting DAY ONE! We also compensate full-time employees an additional 5 days of PTO during the Christmas and New Year holiday season.
Strengths Based Culture:
We believe in the Gallup strengths based concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
To Apply or Further Inquire Contact:
Angela Koosman, Strategic HR Business Partner