|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours:|
Nova-Tech Engineering is seeking a machine and tool student for an internship!
Nova-Tech Engineering was founded in 1992 and began as one person’s passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 56 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 190 people, in a variety of roles and expertise.
We have a flexible schedule internship opportunity available in our Machine Shop. We will consider those students that are currently enrolled in a 2 year Machine and Tool program. We operate both manual and Computer Controlled multi-axis lathes and machining centers. 1st shift runs from 6:00 AM-2:30 PM Monday – Friday and 2nd shift runs 1:30 PM-12AM Monday- Thursday. Interns have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule while attending school. Start earing money now with a great paid internship!
Advance your skills with our great team by learning how to:
- Set up and run horizontal or vertical CNC machines &/or lathes
- Prepare jobs and the machine tools so that machine operators can run batches in an efficient manner
- Ability to determine best inspection process and use measuring devices and blue prints
- Ability to machine prototype parts with minimum supervision and with out formal blue prints
- Ability to create and troubleshoot CNC programs on machine controls for prototype parts
- Verifies operations to be performed and materials to be used on each job as directed by the production order or area Leader
- Ability to select and set up tooling for a new job and trouble shoot tooling issues
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
To Apply | Further Inquiries:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Nicole Fisher, Employee Development Specialist