|Company: PALS||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
PALS, an affiliate company of Life-Science Innovations, Inc in Willmar, is a retail supplier of agricultural equipment, feed, and medications serving the hog and poultry industries throughout MN. PALS has a full-time, seasonal opening to work on bin building projects.
Summary of Role:
The Bin Builder-Assembler will assist in assembling and installing equipment sold by PALS to customers in the hog and poultry confinement industries. As directed, he/she will assemble feed bins to the proper specifications. This position will also be expected to perform other labor related tasks as directed. This position will utilize power and hand tools associated with the assembly such as wrenches, ratchets, or drills.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assemble equipment and/or fabricate parts in the PALS shop.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by completing housekeeping tasks and working on equipment safely.
- Answer questions or refer concerns by communicating proactively and demonstrating commitment to high quality service.
- Working at customers locations, assist with installing new equipment and systems in hog and poultry confinement operations. Understand and follow customer’s bio-security policies.
- High school diploma or GED required. No experience necessary, one (1) year of general construction, labor, or assembly experience preferred.
Additional required skills and abilities include a customer-service orientation; the ability to successfully handle multiple demands simultaneously; strong time management skills; strong organizational skills; attention to detail; strong communication skills in English including verbal, written and listening; the ability to read and interpret company policies and procedures; the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of employees, and internal and external customers; and, the ability to work under pressure. A flexible work availability schedule is important in order to complete these seasonal projects.
Apply Online or Send a Resume/Work History and Cover Letter to:
Michelle Falling | HR Recruiter