|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Nova-Tech Engineering is seeking an Assembly Team Member to add to their growing organization!
Nova-Tech Engineering was founded in 1992 and began as one person’s passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 52 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 170 people, in a variety of roles and expertise.
This role does not necessarily require that you have previous assembly experience, however, we will require that you demonstrate a great attitude, work ethic, problem-solving skills, commitment to quality, and align with our core company values.
- 2+ years solid work history.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English. You’ll be reading documents and instructions in English and must be able to communicate with others verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate independent thought processes in order to solve problems.
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle and assemble small mechanical or electrical parts.
- Ability and familiarity to use a variety of hand tools such as: screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, crimpers, wire cutters, strippers, clamps, presses, soldering, etc.
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
Benefits at Nova-Tech Engineering:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation. Not only do we offer a full week of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, two healthcare plans to choose from, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Angela Koosman, Strategic HR Business Partner