|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Hourly||Hours: Full-Time|
Nova-Tech Engineering, a worldwide leader in hatchery and agricultural automation solutions located on the MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN, has full-time employment opportunities available to join their Assembly Team. Nova-Tech is a thriving organization with a unique culture and fantastic environment to work in. This role does not necessarily require that you have previous assembly experience, however, we will require that you demonstrate a great attitude, work ethic, problem-solving skills, commitment to quality, and align with our core company values.
Our Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision, and Values of Nova Tech-Engineering.
You’ll be performing a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Assembling a variety of components
- Positioning parts and examining connections for the correct placement and fit
- Repairing sub-assemblies and reporting or troubleshooting malfunctions
- Maintaining NTE equipment
- Keeping the work area clean and safe
- Documenting assembly procedures
The MINIMUM qualifications to be considered as an applicant:
- 2+ years solid work history (we want to see commitment to previous employment)
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English. You’ll be reading documents and instructions in English and must be able to communicate with others verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate independent thought processes in order to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle and assemble small mechanical or electrical parts
- Ability and familiarity to use a variety of hand tools such as: screwdirvers, pliers, wrenches, crimpers, wire cutters, strippers, clamps, presses, etc.
- Demonstrate alignment with the company’s core values
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with: