|Company: Nova-Tech Engineering||Wage: Salaried||Hours: Full-Time (First Shift)|
Nova-Tech Engineering is seeking an Account / Customer Relationship Manager to add to their team!
Nova-Tech Engineering was founded in 1992 and began as one person’s passion to benefit the agricultural industry. Through innovative process automation technology, the company engineers and manufactures products that serve over 500 commercial poultry hatcheries in 56 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Willmar, MN, on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus, Nova-Tech Engineering employs over 190 people, in a variety of roles and expertise.
This particular role will be responsible for the service, training, education, and installation of NTE’s automated processing equipment, both domestically and internationally. Your role is critical as a key representative through continued sales, marketing and customer service.
Education and Experience Background We Seek:
- College level educational background related to Animal Science, Agriculture, Engineering, and/or Business.
- An Associate’s level degree is REQUIRED. A Bachelor’s level degree is PREFERRED.
- A Mechanical/Technical aptitude is highly preferred.
- Excellence in Communication, Account Management, and Presentation Skills.
- The availability and flexibility to travel both domestically (in the U.S.A.) and internationally for periods up to two weeks at a time and 14 weeks per year.
- Bilingual capabilities preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid US Drivers License with a good driving record and be authorized to work in the US.
A Commitment and Alignment with Nova-Tech Engineering Core Values:
- Collaboration/Communication: We will combine diverse talents to achieve shared goals.
- Agility: We will be adaptable and flexible to do whatever is necessary to succeed.
- Strengths: We will capitalize on the unique talents of each employee every day.
- Innovation: We will inspire the application of imagination and science to create unique solutions to problems.
- Excellence: We are committed to continually raising the bar for our products, processes and services.
- Servant Leadership: We actively steward the Purpose, Vision and Values of Nova-Tech Engineering.
Strengths Based Culture:
In 2005, we began training managers on the Gallup Strengths concept of discovering employees’ natural talents and managing to those strengths in order to maximize engagement and productivity. A strengths-based approach is one that understands each employee brings a unique set of talents and drive to his or her job, and that if allowed to further develop and use those strengths, everyone wins.
Benefits at Nova-Tech Engineering:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation. Not only do we offer a full week of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, two healthcare plans to choose from, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
To Apply or Further Inquire:
We welcome inquiries even if you are simply interested in exploring what it MIGHT be like to work at Nova-Tech Engineering located on the beautiful MinnWest Technology Campus in Willmar, MN. Please send us an email note or give us a call with your questions!
Melissa Sorenson, Talent Acquisition