PALS is seeking a full-time Outside Project Coordinator to join their team. An Affiliate of Life-Science Innovations, PALS (Poultry Animal Life Sciences) is a retailer and service provider of equipment, feed, and medication distributed within the poultry and hog industry, located on the West side of Willmar, MN
- Two year college degree preferred with course work in sales, marketing, construction management, or agriculture related subjects. High school diploma/GED required.
- Three years of agriculture sales, swine equipment, construction management, and/or farming preferred. Agriculture knowledge required.
- Valid MN driver’s license.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales staffs’ projects, including but not limited to assist with project bids, problem solving, coordinating deliveries, responding to customers’ calls, accurately quoting and processing sales contracts.
- Serve as on-site point of contact for internal staff, external customers, and contractors about projects, answering questions, resolving issues, inspecting work, and demonstrating commitment to high quality service.
- Deliver customers and service staff items needed for completion of the project and coordinate project schedules with warehouse, contractors, and other project stakeholders.
- Complete basic service work and assist service staff with their duties as needed
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Customer Service orientation
- Strengths in organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact with a variety of internal employees and external customers
- Basic mathematic skills and a knowledge of accountability. Confidence using Microsoft Office software including; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must exhibit sound business judgement, be persuasive, patient, flexible, and have perseverance and determination.
This position requires occasional extended and irregular work days.
Apply Online or to Further Inquire Contact:
Jeanna O’Neill | Human Resources