Are you energized about finding the ideal fit between candidate and employer?
Are you experienced in working within a variety of industries to source top talent?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced culture working with innovative leaders?
We are seeking an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Lead
Life-Science Innovations (LSI) is seeking a Talent Acquisition Lead to ensure a superior candidate and employee experience that aligns with our company culture and values. This role will be responsible for the entire recruiting process from sourcing candidates to onboarding the best possible employees for our open positions. A best fit is someone who enjoys learning about and working with a variety of candidates to connect the ideal individual to a role that plays to their strengths in our organization. This position will report to our Human Resource Director and is located at our corporate headquarters in Willmar, MN.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Building positive and productive partnerships with hiring managers and HR business partners to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs, as well as providing expert guidance as needed.
2. Creating a talent pipeline by utilizing the most strategically aligned sourcing methods such as social media, job boards, newspaper, radio ads, career fairs, etc. to sourcing ideal applicants to enter the recruiting process when needed.
3. Educating applicants, candidates, and employees on job opportunities, benefits, compensation, company culture and work environment.
4. Recruiting, screening, interviewing and evaluating job applicants to identify potential candidates to fill open positions, referring qualified candidates to company hiring managers/supervisors for continuation in the selection process.
5. Managing vendor relationships including applicant tracking system software and staffing firms.
6. Assisting with workforce forecasting and planning efforts.
7. Staying current with employment related legislation and current trends in striving to attract and retain the best people.
8. Being an ambassador of the company’s employment brand.
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, marketing, or a related field.
2. 5 years of experience in recruitment or human resources.
3. Strong presentation, coaching and interpersonal skills.
4. Must have a customer-service orientation; excellent communications skills; ability to interact effectively and establish cooperative working relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
5. Ideal candidate will have high energy, be adaptable to change, enjoy fast work pace, live with honesty and integrity, and bring a sense of humor to our team.
Company Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
We apply innovative solutions that help our customers provide safe and affordable animal protein to feed the world.
• Employee Well-Being: Each of our employees is unique and we are committed to unlocking his or her full potential.
• Innovation: The new ideas of today will define our success in the future.
• Stewardship: Our decision making is focused on future decades rather than the next quarter.
• Trustworthiness: We say what we’ll do and do what we say.
• Excellence: Our uncompromising drive to do the best.
Apply Online or to Further Inquire Contact:
Jami Halliday | Human Resources (320) 222-9810